The Eva Hearing Device
The Eva is the first hearing aid designed for women (+18). Select from 4 sound profiles to treat common hearing loss patterns found in women. Low-profile design ensures secure fit for maintaining an active lifestyle. Eva is not recommended for women with profound hearing loss.
Buy Now $399
Slim, compact design for inconspicuous wear
Conventional Hearing Aid
Features & Benefits
- 4 sound profiles to select from
- High Fidelity 20-bit Digital Audio Processing
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation
- 4-Channel Wide Dynamic Range Compression
- Digital Ambient Noise Suppression
- Low Battery Indicator
- Nano-technology for moisture protection of internal and external components
- 2-month supply of batteries
- 1-month supply of assorted Ear Tips
- Sport lock for extra secure fit and easier removal of iHEARMAXdevice
- 30-day money back guarantee*
- 30-day professional support by hearing care specialists
- Unlimited technical support
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
*Restocking fees may apply. See terms and conditions for more details.
A hearing device can improve your hearing in many listening situations, but not necessarily in all situations, nor is it likely to restore normal hearing.
To get the full benefit of a hearing device, the hearing device needs to be adjusted for your individual hearing ability. Hearing adaptation with a new hearing device takes time. Frequent use of the device often leads to an improved hearing experience over time.
What to Expect from your Eva device
- Tips to speed up the adaptation process
- What to Expect by the end of the 30-day trial period
Customize Eva at Home ($149)
Eva’s sound processing is tailored to women’s hearing loss patterns and customized by a proprietary process of streaming audio to the hearing aid and interactively assessing your response to simulated “real-life” sounds using the Eva Programming Kit and the iHTUNER software application. Using these interactive tools, you can adjust the hearing aid based on perceptions for loudness, speech clarity and intelligibility for male and female voices, as well as music. You can also use the QuickSet feature within iHTUNER to program you hearing device in minutes using your iHearTest results. To customize the device's settings, you will need to purchase the Eva Programming Kit.
Device Pre-Programming Service ($99)
By ordering this special service, your iHEAR hearing device (iHEARHD, iHEARMAX, or iHEAREVA) will arrive pre-programmed with your hearing aid settings for an amazing out-of-the-box experience. The customization is performed by one of our Certified Hearing Professionals based on your audiogram or iHearTest results..
You must submit an audiogram or take the iHearTest within 14 days of purchase and notify Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (844) 443-2744 or device will ship without pre-programming
Eva Programming Kit
Purchase available to customers who want to customize Eva's device settings at home.
- iHearUSB Programmer Required to program your hearing device. The iHearUSB is part of the iHearTest Kit (included in the Programming Kit) which tests your hearing ability from the comfort of your home. All you need is a personal computer with an Internet connection.
- Programming Cable Required with the iHearUSB to program your iHEAR device.
- Travel Case Holds your hearing device and essential supplies when you're traveling.
*Two hearing test credits included for up to two users. Additional test credits for up to five users may be purchased from online store.
Having problems setting up your device? No problem.
EarPiNG is a telehealth service developed by iHEAR to remotely assist you in customizing your hearing aids. Our hearing professionals will ping your hearing aid anywhere over the Internet to adjust the settings. Simply connect your hearing aid to your computer and EarPiNG will connect you to a hearing professional over the Internet for adjusting your device. Chat online or by phone to interactively optimize your web-enabled hearing aid.
EarPiNG is offered complimentary for 30 days from the date of hearing aid purchase. You may extend this service by enrolling in the 1-year Professional Support premium plan at the time of purchase. To use EarPiNG, you will need the Eva Programming Kit.
1 Year Loss & Damage Protection Plan $49
Supplies & Accessories (Sold Separately)
iHEAR Sport Lock (Pair)
- Adds extra support to your hearing device
- Helps keep the hearing device from coming out of your ear
- Assists in making the hearing device easier to remove
It will take about a week of daily wear for the lock to form to your ear.
Eva Ear Tip Pack (2 Pack)
- For use with Eva or iHEARMAX device
- Replace every 30 days for best performance and hygiene
- **1-month supply of assorted tip sizes included with device purchase
- **Try on the included tip sizes to determine which size fits you best before you order more tips, which are available for purchase through our online store
Eva Battery Pack (6 Pack)
- For use with the Eva or iHEARMAX device
- Size 312
- Lasts about 12 days depending on daily use
- **2-month supply of batteries included with device purchase
- **Available for purchase through our online store and at most drugstores
Computer & Software Requirements:
The iHEAR Software Applications support Windows and MAC operating systems.
For the most up-to-date computer and software compatibility information, click here.
We currently do not support tablets or smart phones.
iHear Medical, Inc. Limited One Year Warranty
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the hearing device and covers defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment of the device.
If the device contains a defect in material or workmanship, iHear Medical, Inc., at its option will repair or replace the device at no charge except for transportation to and from the point of service. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to return the device directly to iHear Medical, Inc. after receiving authorization to return.
This warranty does not cover breakage or failure due to tampering, misuse, carelessness, improper maintenance, excessive wax build-up, accidents, liquid exposure or modification. The warranty is void if the device is repaired by anyone other than iHear Medical, Inc.
Contraindications for Use
The following conditions contraindicate the use of a hearing device. If you know or suspect you have the following conditions, you must consult with a physician who will need to provide medical clearance before using a hearing device.
- Visible deformity of the ear
- Current ear infection
- History of active drainage from the ear within the past 90 days
- Sudden or rapid progression of hearing loss within the past 90 days in one or both ears
- Acute or chronic dizziness
- Visible evidence of significant cerumen (ear wax) accumulation or a foreign body in the ear canal
- Pain or discomfort in the ear
- Fluctuating hearing sensitivity
- Sudden onset or rapid worsening of tinnitus within the past 90 days
- History of conductive or mixed hearing loss or ear surgery
Important Notice to Prospective Buyers
The iHEAR hearing aid is intended for adults who need hearing enhancement and are not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. The Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to have a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid. The purpose of a medical evaluation is to assure that all medically treatable conditions that may affect hearing are identified and treated before a hearing aid is purchased. Following the medical evaluation, the physician can give you a written statement (medical clearance) that states that your hearing health has been evaluated and that you may be considered a candidate for a hearing aid. The physician may refer you to an audiologist or a hearing aid dispenser, for a hearing aid evaluation. You may also send (by mail, fax, or e-mail) the signed medical clearance to iHear Medical for the purpose of purchasing a hearing aid. Federal law restricts the sale of hearing aids to those individuals who have obtained a medical evaluation from a licensed physician. Federal law also permits a fully informed adult to sign a medical waiver statement declining the medical evaluation. The exercise of such a waiver is not in your best health interest and its use is discouraged. iHear Medical will not sell a hearing device to you unless you either (1) obtain a signed medical clearance, or (2) review and accept the medical waiver statement.