The iHEARHD is the world's first high quality invisible in-the-ear hearing aid, recommended for ages 18 and over. Comfortable, miniature design for treatment of mild to moderate hearing loss. Select from 4 sound profiles.
Buy Now $399
Features & Benefits
- Select from 4 sound profiles
- 100% digital sound processing technology
- Remote control to adjust volume and cycle through sound profiles
- Natural Ear Acoustics for Improved Noise Suppression (Requires a pair of devices)
- High Fidelity 20-bit Digital Audio Processing
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation
- 4-Channel Wide Dynamic Range Compression
- Low Battery Indicator
- 1-month supply of batteries included
- 1-month supply of assorted tip sizes included (try on assorted tip sizes before ordering more)
- Unlimited technical support
- 30-day professional support by hearing care specialists
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
*Restocking fees may apply. See terms and conditions for more details.
What to Expect from your iHEARHD device
- Tips to speed up the adaptation process
- What to Expect by the end of the 30-day trial period
iHEARHD Programming Kit
Purchase ($149) is available for those who want to customize the iHEARHD device settings at home.
1. iHearTest/iHearUSB Programmer
Required to program your hearing device. The iHearUSB is part of the iHearTest Kit (included in the Programming Kit) which tests your hearing ability from the comfort of your home.* All you need is a personal computer with an Internet connection.
2. Programming Cable
This cable is used with the iHearUSB to program your iHEARHD hearing device.
3. Travel Case
Convenient case holds your hearing aid and essential supplies when you're traveling.
*Two hearing test credits included for up to two users. Additional test credits for up to five users may be purchased from online store.
Having problems setting up your device? No problem.
EarPiNG is a telehealth service developed by iHEAR to remotely assist you in customizing your hearing aids. Our hearing professionals will ping your hearing aid anywhere over the Internet to adjust the settings. Simply connect your hearing aid to your computer and EarPiNG will connect you to a hearing professional over the Internet for adjusting your device. Chat online or by phone to interactively optimize your web-enabled hearing aid.
EarPiNG is offered complimentary for 30 days from the date of hearing aid purchase. You may extend this service by enrolling in the 1-year Professional Support premium plan at the time of purchase. To use EarPiNG, you will need the iHEARHD Programming Kit.
Customize at Home ($149)
Customize the iHEARHD from home or anywhere with your personal computer and an Internet connection using the iHEARHD Programming Kit and iHTUNER, an easy to use interactive online application.
The iHTUNER streams audio to your hearing amplifier and programs it based on your response to simulated “real-life” sounds.
Through this patented interactive process, you can adjust the hearing aid based on your perceptions for loudness, speech clarity and intelligibility for male and female voices, as well as music. To customize the device settings and produce your 4 unique sound profiles, you will need the iHEARHD Programming Kit.
Device Pre-Programming Service ($99)
By ordering this special service, your iHEAR hearing device (iHEARHD, iHEARMAX, or iHEAREVA) will arrive pre-programmed with your hearing aid settings for an amazing out-of-the-box experience. The customization is performed by one of our Certified Hearing Professionals based on your audiogram or iHearTest results.
You must submit an audiogram or take the iHearTest within 14 days of purchase and notify Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (844) 443-2744 or device will ship without pre-programming.
1 Year Loss & Damage Protection Plan $49
Supplies & Accessories (Sold Separately)
iHEARHD Comfort Tip Pack (2 Pack)
- Provides secure and comfortable fit in your ear
- Prevents feedback (whistling)
- Replace every 30 days for best performance and hygiene
- 1-month supply in all sizes included with device purchase
- Before you order more tips, try on the assorted tips to determine which size fits you best
iHEARHD Battery Module Pack (3 Pack)
- Specially designed to maintain reliable and dependable operation of the device
- Filters earwax and moisture in the ear
- Each battery lasts up to 9 days
- 1-month supply of battery modules included with device purchase
- Available for purchase through our online store
Computer & Software Requirements:
The iHEAR Software Applications support Windows and MAC operating systems.
For the most up-to-date computer and software compatibility information, click here.
We currently do not support tablets or smart phones.
iHear Medical, Inc. Limited One Year Warranty
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the hearing aid and covers defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment of the hearing aid.
If the hearing aid contains a defect in material or workmanship, iHear Medical Inc., at its option will repair or replace the hearing aid at no charge except for transportation to and from the point of service. It is the purchaser's responsibility to return the hearing aid directly to iHear Medical Inc. after receiving authorization to return.
This warranty does not cover breakage or failure due to tampering, misuse, carelessness, improper maintenance, excessive wax build-up, accidents, liquid exposure or modification. The warranty is void if the hearing aid is repaired by anyone other than iHear Medical Inc.
What are the Contraindications?
The following conditions contraindicate the use of a hearing device. If you know or suspect you have the following conditions, you must consult with a physician who will need to provide medical clearance before using a hearing device.
- Visible deformity of the ear
- Current ear infection
- History of active drainage from the ear within the past 90 days
- Sudden or rapid progression of hearing loss within the past 90 days in one or both ears
- Acute or chronic dizziness
- Visible evidence of significant cerumen (ear wax) accumulation or a foreign body in the ear canal
- Pain or discomfort in the ear
- Fluctuating hearing sensitivity
- Sudden onset or rapid worsening of tinnitus within the past 90 days
- History of conductive or mixed hearing loss or ear surgery
Important Notice to Prospective Buyers
The iHEAR hearing aid is intended for adults who need hearing enhancement and are not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. The Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to have a medical evaluation by a licensed physician (preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear) before purchasing a hearing aid. The purpose of a medical evaluation is to assure that all medically treatable conditions that may affect hearing are identified and treated before a hearing aid is purchased. Following the medical evaluation, the physician can give you a written statement (medical clearance) that states that your hearing health has been evaluated and that you may be considered a candidate for a hearing aid. The physician may refer you to an audiologist or a hearing aid dispenser, for a hearing aid evaluation. You may also send (by mail, fax, or e-mail) the signed medical clearance to iHear Medical for the purpose of purchasing a hearing aid. Federal law restricts the sale of hearing aids to those individuals who have obtained a medical evaluation from a licensed physician. Federal law also permits a fully informed adult to sign a medical waiver statement declining the medical evaluation. The exercise of such a waiver is not in your best health interest and its use is discouraged. iHear Medical will not sell a hearing device to you unless you either (1) obtain a signed medical clearance, or (2) review and accept the medical waiver statement.