Repair of Hearing Aid(s) or Charger Units
MANUFACTURE IN-WARRANTY REPAIRS there is no charge for repairs under the 1-year original warranty period.
To initiate an In-Warranty Repair:
- Securely pack your devices. (We recommend using the original box).
- It is important to send ALL components to be tested together:
- Hearing Aids
- Charging Case
- Charging Cable
- USB Plug
- Write your Name, Return Address, Phone Number, and Email Address clearly inside and outside the package.
- Indicate where and when purchased and include a copy of your receipt.
- Include a note explaining the problem you are having.
2151 Professional Drive Suite 200
Roseville, CA 95661
*Be sure to get a tracking number, as we cannot be responsible for packages that are lost in shipping or damaged in the mail.
iHEAR, will inspect the hearing aid(s) and/or charging unit to determine the cause of the repair and, at its sole discretion, may decide to repair or replace the hearing aid(s) and/or the charging unit with a new or refurbished hearing aid(s) and/or charging unit or iHEAR may deem the repair is due to damage or misuse by the customers. As a result, iHEAR may charge $195 for repair or replacement since the Manufacture Warranty does not apply if the hearing aid(s) are damaged due to customer misuse, including moisture or water damage, not working due to excessive earwax, including earwax in the receiver of the receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid model, or neglect of proper cleaning and maintenance. A $15 charge for shipping and handling will apply for all repairs. If you require warranty repair service, please call iHEAR (866) 427-1909.
Out of Warranty Repairs
MANUFACTURE OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIRS
(iHEAR hearing aids(s) and/or charging unit is no longer covered under the original warranty period and repaired "out-of-warranty").
$195 charge (per hearing aid) for out-of-warranty repairs.
$100 charge to replace a charging unit.
Upon iHEAR inspection of the hearing aid(s) and at its sole discretion, may determine the hearing aid(s) to be "deemed unrepairable." If deemed unrepairable, iHEAR will refund the repair charge (except the shipping and handling fee). If iHEAR, at its sole discretion, repairs or replaces the hearing aid(s) that are out of warranty with new or refurbished hearing aid(s), iHEAR will provide a one-year manufacturer warranty, starting on the date the customer received the hearing aid(s). iHEAR A $15 charge for shipping and handling will apply.
A replacement of a charging unit will include a charging cord and USB plug. iHEAR will provide a one-year warranty on the new replacement charging unit starting when the customer receives the new replacement. A $15 charge for shipping and handling will apply. If you require out-of-warranty repair service, please call iHEAR Call (866) 427-1909.
Exclusions from Manufactures Warranty & Repair Warranty Coverage
- iHEAR hearing aid(s) are not covered if purchased from an unauthorized retailer, including eBay.
- Damage due to improper handling or care, exposure to chemicals, and prolonged exposure to water, heat, or undue stress.
- damaged due to customers' misuse, including moisture or water damage, not working due to excessive earwax, including earwax in the receiver in the receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid model, or neglect of proper cleaning and maintenance.